Brookers Road Help and Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://brookersroad.forumotion.com

Introducing yourself Empty Introducing yourself

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:31 am
Dear friend and neighbour

Please do introduce some details about yourself here.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you more!
Jeff Kingfishers

Introducing yourself Empty Re: Introducing yourself

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:29 pm
Hi Mark, Tracey and all. Many thanks for setting this up - good to know that our neighbours are such nice people !

Deb and I at Kingfishers are currently pretty well stocked and comfortable ( hope that's not tempting fate ), but are also very happy to try to help out if anyone has any problems.
We had our allowed exercise walk this morning and passed by Sainsburys in the village. Only the rear entrance is open, and we didn't buy very much, but it appeared to be pretty well stocked and everyone behaving themselves in terms of no over stuffed trolleys, social distancing etc. Good selection of fruit and veg - forgot to look for toilet rolls though Smile
Stay safe.
Admin
Admin

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:16 pm
Thanks for introducing yourselves Deb and Jeff, and good to know you are managing fine. Useful for the update re Sainsbury's too.
Admin
Admin

Introducing yourself Empty Thank you for contact

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:17 am
Thank you for joining the forum or contacting me by phone or email. I have now spoken to, in some form, all of the older members of our community. It is good to know that you are all managing well.
Kathyandjohn

Introducing yourself Empty Long time no hear

Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:33 pm
Hi all, and especially Tracey, it’s a while since we have heard from you. We know you are very busy at the moment Tracey but it’s always nice to have a few words from our leader 😁😉.
As we can’t do much at the moment our Christmas arrangements are well advanced (Amazon have been well tested recently).
We’ve bought our Valentines cards and in an attempt to stave off insanity we are now looking to see if we can get ahead on our Easter egg buying. We are looking out for the arrival of Cadbury’s cream eggs along with the Covid vaccine....it may be a close run thing. I know what I’m hoping for.
Admin
Admin

Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:05 pm
Hi everyone
Thanks for your post John and Kathy! Sorry got sidetracked with moderation recently. Harder task than normal as centres have obviously found things more challenging than normal and always a tight window. I was also keen to get cards done, gifts posted before the PO got too busy and at least the Christmas tree up so we have some lights to brighten the street! You will see you weren't forgotten this weekend! Handmade cards took longer than anticipated!
I suspect your door wreath is homemade Kathy - very nice.

Eventually can get back to sorting dining room out. New rads installed. Lounge actually nice and toasty so pleased to have eventually got that done. Still no samples from dfs so chased them and searching for where to source made to measure rugs. One day the rooms will be straight!
We are having my mother in law Judith here for the 'window's so unusually no visit to see my Mum. Are you at home too? Any nice plans? I will be looking up some things to do online with my Mum and niece for over the hols - could be a crafting session!
Tracey
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum