Brookers Road Help and Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://brookersroad.forumotion.com

November November  Empty November November

Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:05 pm
Hi everyone

Just checking in to see how you are doing as we start the second lockdown. Hopefully it helps knowing it is a month. I very much look forward to seeing that R rate decrease.

Mark's Mum doesn't cope well with lockdown as she lives on her own so she had a visit before we locked down and knows she has a visit from us when it lifts.

It is Olly boy's sixth birthday today. I always think the fireworks brought him along!

We have chosen our dfs sofa. A good while before swatches arrive and then a good while before delivery once ordered, but it will be worth the wait!

I hope you and your close families are managing well.

John and Kathy - I know from Judith rates in Bournemouth have been high with the students back at Uni, so hope your grandson hasn't been too affected.

Jeff and Deb, I trust you are enjoying having your daughter back in the UK and that she has settled back into life here now.

All the best
Tracey x
Admin
Admin

November November  Empty Re: November November

Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:14 am
Hi again

It was nice to have a bit of sunshine last week!

I don't suppose any of you have a reasonable size plane we can borrow over this weekend or next?

Muchly thanks x
Kathyandjohn

Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:01 pm
Hi sorry can not help with a plane, John has lots of tools ⚒ but not one of those.

Last week on Tuesday we went to Polsden Lacey it was a beautiful day the colours were magnificent, we take some sandwiches, and bought a takeaway coffee, stop to have our Linch
we were with some friends s/d of course and was ask to move on by some National Trust volunteers they don’t want people to mix even out side, it all getting a bit silly 😜.

This afternoon I am making some Mince pies , hopefully to share with the Neighbours even if we have to have them in the Garden, we have got Chimnea , and home made Mullen wine
If that allowed.
To keep us warm

Have a good weekend sounds like Tracey and Mark will be busy.

Kathy x
Admin
Admin

Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:04 pm
Thanks anyway! Worth an ask as not a tool we use very much either! A couple of replacement floor boards need a bit of planing, much to Mark's delight.

Chimnea, mulled wine, mince pies and a social get together sounds lovely. More than ever! But I guess time will tell if we are allowed! I bet lots of people around the country are waiting to know they can have some proper contact with family over Christmas...

X
Kathyandjohn

Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:36 pm
Fingers crossed
X

Admin likes this post

Sponsored content